PARENT TO DO OCTOBER / NOVEMBER
1. Turn in Diploma Name form as soon as possible.
2. Order cap, gown and tassel directly from Jostens.
3. Plan NOW if you are taking your own photo of your graduate and not using the one from Cornerstone Photography. We need that photo by January 27 for yearbook and graduation.
4. Take time this month to locate your graduate’s favorite toddler picture and email it, in jpeg format, non-compressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off to Mrs. Hopwood in the main office of the upper school.
PARENT TO DO IN DECEMBER / JANUARY
1. If you are putting Recognition Ad in the yearbook for your graduate begin to write it up now. For forms and pricing contact Mrs. Schneiderwind at email@example.com
2. Email toddler photo of graduate in the jpeg format, non-compressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off to Mrs. Hopwood in the main office of the upper school.
THESE SHOULD ALL BE COMPLETED BEFORE JANUARY 27
1. Diploma Name form turned in.
2. Cap, gown and tassel ordered directly through Jostens.com.
3. Student’s senior picture turned in.
4. Student’s toddler picture turned in.
5. Recognition (Rec) Ad turned in if opting to do so.
6. Senior Survey completed by student.
PARENT TO DO IN MAY
1. Have your graduate to commencement by 3:00PM for class picture.
2. Locate and press graduation gown
3. Pray for a blessed day