Home - Academics - Academic Assessments
MAP (Measure of Academic Progress)
MAP tests provide highly accurate results that provide educators the information they need when it is needed most. Individual student scores are available immediately following a test, classroom reports are available within 24 hours and district reports are available with in 24 hours.
Assessment information can be used to:
- Identify the skills and concepts individual students have learned
- Diagnose instructional needs
- Monitor academic growth over time
- Make data-driven decisions at the classroom, school, and district level
- Place new students into appropriate instructional programs
Grades: Students in Grades 1-11 are assessed at most three times a year.
Areas Tested: Reading, Math, Language