Home - Academics - Preschool Classes - Extended Care - Extended Care
Welcome to Extended Care
Extended Care is a drop-in service specifically tailored to meet the needs of our HCA Preschool families. Children are transitioned before or after class. Please see below the details of our Extended Care program.
- Before school care is offered daily from 7:00 - 8:00 AM in room S282.
- Hours are between 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- After 5:00 PM, preschool students join the lower school students in After Care.
- Extended Care is held in room S283 and the Music and Movement room.
- Extended care is a drop-in service. However, advance notice is always appreciated.
- Extended Care is available to enrolled students on registered class days a for a fee of $3.50 per ½ hour.
- Extended Care is not available on early dismissal or non-school days.
- Preschool families that utilize our Extended Care program will receive an invoice monthly and pay through Revtrak.
- A hot, nutritious lunch is available from our cafeteria for our Full Day and Extended Care students at 11:30 AM for a fee of $3.50 which will be deducted from your HCA lunch account.
- Students may pack a lunch. Lunches must be nut-free and easy to manage independently. Please exclude sugary treats.
- Please note your lunch preference daily.
- Please bring a labeled bedroll, blanket or sleeping bag and pillow in an easy to manage tote bag for nap/rest time.
- Nap/rest time is approximately between the hours of 1:30-2:30 daily.
- Students that attend Extended Care regularly may store their rest time gear at school.
- Afternoon students will not need a tote or bedroll.
- You may reach Extended Care staff at the following number after regular school hours via Classroom Dojo.