Home - Health Services
The Health Services department at HCA exists to provide students and staff with an environment that enhances learning through providing support of the physical, mental, social and spiritual needs of our students and families.
This goal is accomplished through various policy and procedures, staff training, student interaction and parental communication that reflect Christ’s love and concern for each person (student, family or staff).
The nurse should be contacted for the following:
1. All aspects of health, vision, and hearing screening required by the state of Illinois.
2. Gym and elevator excuses
3. Student health conditions and medication at school
4. Physical accommodations needed in the classroom
5. Staff Blood Borne Pathogen and First Aid training
6. Staff certification in Red Cross Adult/Child CPR and AED
For additional information see our links below.
Deanna Devol, RN
HARVEST CHRISTIAN ACADEMY full-time Nurse
1000 North Randall Road
Elgin, Illinois 60123
"Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul." 3 John 1:2 ESV