A simple online application process awaits you!
Thank you for choosing to learn more about the Admissions process for Harvest Christian Academy. Please use these important steps to apply:
- APPLICATION – Complete our online application in about 10 minutes. Please complete an application for each student.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE– Please submit a county issued copy of your student’s birth certificate.
- ACADEMICS – Submit your student’s most recent high school transcripts, or for grades 1-8, their most recent report card and any additional academic assessments (e.g. MAP). Please send these as PDFs to Lauryn Miller, Admission Specialist.
- RECOMMENDATIONS – A current Pastor’s Recommendation is required because, as a Christian school, we are committed to teaching God’s Word and applying biblical principles throughout the school year. A recent Teacher’s Recommendation is needed for students applying for grades 1-12 because we are committed to academic excellence and have options for customizing each student’s learning experience.
- FAMILY INTERVIEW – This final step prior to acceptance allows for you to meet with a member of our Administration Team. Admissions will schedule this once the three preceding steps are completed.
We look forward to working with you in this process!