A simple online application process awaits you!
Thank you for choosing to learn more about the Admissions process for Harvest Christian Academy. Please use these important steps to apply:
- APPLICATION – Complete our online application in about 10 minutes. Please complete an application for each student. A $50 fee is payable on the last page of this online application.
- RECOMMENDATIONS – We will contact the pastor and the teacher on your behalf based on the information you have provided us in the application. A current Pastor’s Recommendation is required because, as a Christian school, we are committed to teaching God’s Word and applying biblical principles throughout the school year. A recent Teacher’s Recommendation is needed for students applying for grades 1-12 because we are committed to academic excellence and have options for customizing each student’s learning experience.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE– Please submit a county issued copy of your student’s birth certificate. This can be dropped off at the school or emailed to Lauryn Miller.
- ACADEMICS – Submit your student’s most recent high school transcripts, or for grades 1-8, their most recent report card and any additional academic assessments (e.g. MAP). Please send these as PDFs to Lauryn Miller. It is during this step that we will review any accommodations (i.e. 504, IEP) the student has received to determine our ability to service the needs. Schedule for a screening for incoming grades based on the following:
- Incoming grades 0K-09 please submit this form
- Incoming grades 10-12, screening will be based solely on high school transcript and high school assessments.
- FAMILY INTERVIEW – This final step prior to acceptance allows for you to meet with a member of our Administration Team. Submit this form and Admissions will schedule this once the preceding steps are completed.
We look forward to working with you in this process!