The HCA building will be open to allow students to pick up belongings. In order to adequately allow for social distancing, we have designated time slots as stated below.
- Preschool students will receive details via Dojo specific to each classroom.
- Lower school students may return any unnecessary materials on their desk.
- Library books may be either dropped off outside the classroom or library door.
- Medications may be picked up from our school nurse at the HCA reception desk during your time frame.
Time Slots by Last Name
- A-F: 1:00 – 2:00 PM
- G-L: 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- M-R: 3:00 – 4:00 PM
- S-Z: 4:00 – 5:00 PM
When you enter the building, please adhere to the below guidelines.
- Do not enter the building if you or a member of your household are ill.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wear a face mask.
- Maintain social distancing of six feet between yourself and other individuals.
- Limit building access to areas specific to your student.