If you have a family that you think would be a great fit for HCA, send them our way and if they enroll, you will receive “Roar Money” (tuition credit) for the following year.
For the month of March 2019, families are eligible to receive $1,000 off their tuition (beginning fall 2019) for referring K-12 families and $250 off their tuition for Preschool families referred. Invite a prospective family to tour in the month of March 2019. If they enroll for fall 2019, the discount will be applied to your tuition in October and November 2019.
- Referred student must begin the admissions process (at any time throughout the year) with the Admissions Department
- Admissions Department will advise families of awards in the fall semester.
- Referred student must be new to HCA with no previous enrollment since our opening in 2004
- Referred student must be accepted and enrolled in order for Roar Money to be given
- Referred student must include your name on the application in the spot it is requested for a referral.
- There is no cap on how many students can be referred per HCA family
ROAR MONEY DETAILS
- Roar Money comes in the form of tuition credit factored into your payment plan for the following school year.
- Families who refer a preschool student will receive $200.00 in Roar Money
- Families who refer a K-12 student will receive $500.00 in Roar Money
- HCA staff is eligible for this program and encouraged to use it!
Enrollment season for 2019-2020 is now open.