If you have a family that you think would be a great fit for HCA, send them our way and if they enroll, you will receive “Roar Money” (tuition credit) for the following year.
No limit! Refer as many families as you would like.
- Referred student must begin the admissions process (at any time throughout the year) with the Admissions Department
- Admissions Department will advise families of awards in the fall semester.
- Referred student must be new to HCA with no previous enrollment since our opening in 2004
- Referred student must be accepted and enrolled in order for Roar Money to be given
- Referred student must include your name on the application in the spot it is requested for a referral
- There is no cap on how many students can be referred per HCA family
ROAR MONEY DETAILS
- Roar Money comes in the form of tuition credit factored into your payment plan for the following school year.
- Families who refer a preschool student will receive $200.00 in Roar Money
- Families who refer a K-12 student will receive $500.00 in Roar Money
- HCA staff is eligible for this program and encouraged to use it!
Enrollment season for 2019-2020 is now open.